Accelerating Change Readiness & Agility
AT A GLANCE
- Upcoming Programs:
May 1 - May 21
July 17 - Aug 6
- Program Duration:
- Time Commitment:
UC Berkeley Certification
Leaders must drive increasingly frequent and significant changes to keep pace with shifting customer needs and competitive threats. However, leaders increasingly struggle to overcome organizational barriers to change and growing “change fatigue” among employees.
Accelerating Change Readiness & Agility, a 3-week executive development program, provides executives with the tools and frameworks necessary to lead change effectively within their organization.
- Develop and apply 5 key adaptive competencies: robustness, resilience, hedging, agility and versatility
- Understand how culture impacts change management and develop strategies to navigate and shape it
- Align your department’s culture with your strategic objectives
- Develop your personal agility, built your team’s capabilities and shape your organizational environment
- 3 week duration, 15 hours to complete requirements
- 6 hours of on-demand, HD lectures
- Professor interactions, office hours and group learning
- Facilitated Intra-Company Team Meetings
- Final Deliverable, which integrates weekly activities
- Optional Issue Forums available
who should attend
This course is designed for executives who must lead change to achieve their goals and perform effectively. It’s beneficial for:
- Mid-level and team leaders
- Directors and Senior Directors
- Vice Presidents
After successfully finishing the Accelerating Change Readiness and Agility program, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion from UC Berkeley.
UC Berkeley’s Haas School of Business is one of the top business schools in the world and a recognized leader in innovation and corporate entrepreneurship. Haas faculty members have exclusive emphasis on preparing a different type of leader - innovative leaders who possess the capabilities to harness new ideas and create value for their organizations.
Paul J. Cortese Distinguished Professor of Management
Consultant to industry-leaders like Coca-Cola, Intel, and ConocoPhillips. Receiver of Accenture Award for her work in “Leading by Leveraging Culture”.
Advisor to leading silicon valley firms.
Expert on organizational behavior. Receiver of 2007 Best Symposium Award from the Academy of Management.